Sunday, February 6, 2011

Early Riser Prayer Warriors Needed

Hello Everyone!

Kathy has her MRI for her brain tomorrow morning bright and early at 6:30 a.m.!  Please be in prayer for the wisdom of the doctors, the accuracy of the procedure and most of all, that Kathy can feel the arms of God wrapped around her in perfect peace as she goes through this procedure.

Last week, Kathy had a Mammogram.  Kathy's radiologist will be back in town this week to go over the results.    Praying for accuracy, wisdom and good results.

The oncologist has started treating Kathy immediately.  Some of the medications have been difficult for her body to tolerate causing nausea and fatigue.  However, she is working closely with her doctor to modify the medications and dosage to get the right mix for her body to fight this disease.  Kathy is feeling a little better with the modifications and was able to get out and about on Saturday with Russell.  She is still having pain in her back and hip.  Please continue to pray for her pain to ease and the and the nausea and fatigue to subside.

Kathy is asking that we pray specifically for a good MRI result, energy, attitude and pain relief.  She also said that she is writing down all of the Bible verses that are sent to her.  I am asking everyone to send her the Bible verses and words of encouragement as God impresses them upon your heart. As you know, tests are still being administered and knowledge is still being gained on Kathy's condition. She is still in the dark on the issues she is facing because the doctors are still gathering information.  God's word is a lamp unto our feet and light unto our path.  The words He places on your heart could easily be the light that she needs for that day.

LET'S LIGHT UP HER LIFE!!!

Love to all and we will keep you updated.

Robyn

7 comments:

  1. Will do!! Printed this out for Ben and Bri to see first thing in the morning!

    Kathy, I can not get the song - "I Will Lift My Eyes" - by Bebo Norman - out of my head.... I posted it to my Facebook page for you! I hope you get a chance to listen to it and see the video before you go. Love you!! xoxox
    Prayers your way all day!! S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry!! I think that is a beautiful idea. I think we can add songs to the blog through posts and comments. Wouldn't it be awesome if her friends and family could do just what you did today. Dedicate to her a song or video that she could listen to with a message from a friend! Then she could just scroll down and listen as she goes. I'm on a mission baby!!! I saw where we can also add photos. Or even just a site that we can add songs for her to upload onto her iPod. I think we need to employ a teenager for this assignment! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our God is healer, AWESOME in power!! Our God!!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlA5IDnpGhc


    Love you Kathy!! Praying for your this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JP, Patty, Alex and MaxFebruary 7, 2011 at 12:47 PM

    Love you Kathy, prayers and positive energy to you this morning from California!

    Psalm 18:37-40
    I pursued my enemies and overtook them; I did not turn back till they were destroyed. I crushed them so that they could not rise; they fell beneath my feet. You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet. You made my enemies turn their backs in flight, and I destroyed my foes.

    From the top ten things husbands don't say enough:
    "I hate to miss the game, but this floor could really use a good scrubbing."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news today!! Brain MRI was clear! God has definitely answered prayers. Spine MRI was as expected with tumors on different levels of the spine but nothing close to the spinal cord and nothing she didn't expect to see. So now I take the medicine and wait for those little suckers to shrink! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!!! THANK YOU GOD ~ THANK YOU GOD ~ THANK YOU GOD!!! Best news ever!! Those little suckers will be gone in no time!!! Love you Kathy!!! God is Good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God for that Good News!! Love you,
    Kimi, Scott and Kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete