Thursday, February 10, 2011

Eventful Week for Kathy & Family

This week, Kathy and her family have experienced a number of alleluia moments and we are thankful for each one. Sometimes in life , it gets to be entirely too easy to expect the negative and pass over the little victories that make life worth stepping out for another day. For the mostnpart, I naturally am always looking for the joy. My husband is constantly reminding me of reality and the negative spin life likes to hide behind at times. But I choose hope, joy, love and encouragement everyday. Zechariah 9:12 says that we should be prisoners of hope. God wants us to be so full of hope, so full of joy and expectancy that we just can help but believe the best.

I pray that we place Zecharia 9:12 on our hearts this week for Kathy and that we cannot help but be prisoners of hope for our friend Kathy.

As we all continue to pray I ask you that we all become prisoners of hope for our sweet friend Kathy,

Love to all

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and praying for you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew 17:20 (New International Version, ©2010)

    Matthew 17:20 He replied,..... Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Kathy you are a joy to have as my friend..I love you ..I enjoy laughing with you...I enjoy sharing with you...Happy Valentine's Day, blondie :) muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. JP, Patty, Alex & MaxFebruary 15, 2011 at 11:38 PM

    Kathy,

    Prayers and positive thoughts for all of us from California! Hope you're enjoying your "free time."

    Love, Patty, JP, Alex and Max

    ReplyDelete