Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Please be in prayer for Kathy's Mamogram Wednesday

Kathy is scheduled for a mammogram Wednesday. Please be in prayer for the accuracy of the tests and the wisdom of the doctors as they disimenate the information and prepare the best course of action for our sweet friend.

Psalms 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. In the bible, the hind is a red female deer and appears to be the most correlated of all animals God created. She has a special and unique tracking system connecting her body, her inner self,her instincts, and intellect where she is so coordinated that she can run with abandon, leaping sure-footedly over the rough, rugged terrain and she will not stumble as she races with the wind. Wherever she goes,she knows her tracking system is flawless and she can turn her face to the wind, and race and leap with wild abandon and perfect confidence to the high places where God sets her, to the inner recesses of her high places, and He alone can set her there where no enemy can find her. God built within us a supernatural tracking system so we can run this race with faith, hope and confidence, not cowering in fear that we will stumble or that the enemy will overpower us.

My prayer for you today Kathy is that God makes your feet like the hinds feet and that He sets you upon your high place. I pray that you face your fears today head-on and rely on the fact that God gave you a supernatural tracking device that is within you to find this high place and he gave you the feet to get to this safe place. And once you are there, no enemy can touch you.

These words spoke to me today. I hope they speak to you as well sweet friend. Love you so so much.

9 comments:

  1. Robyn, you have a God given tongue that speaks so eloquently and gives such strength to us all to go into battle for Kathy and know that we can all be stronger than strong, because we are lifted up with your words!
    Kathy, I think of you every morning when I first awake and you are on my mind when I fall asleep, my prayers go out to and for you every day. We are bound together as a group can beat this thing!! We love you my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my sweet and lovely blondie friend....today is a day where fears are all out on the table. Bible Study last night was all about Psalm 62....He is my refuge..my rock...my fortress. I know this verse is used a lot...but there is a reason HE is YOUR rock...your fortress..your refuge. BELIEVE I love you

    Now blondie.....Why did the blonde stare at the orange juice carton? It said "concentrate" on it!

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its amazing how God confirms His word to all of us. Yesterday was my fasting day, and Psalms 18 was so strong on my heart and its all about God getting you to your place of refuge, strength and safety. Psalms 62 is about what you find when you get to your place of refuge, strength and safety. Absolutely amazing. Confidence, faith and hope in the Father. Lay it down and run to Him and you will be safe. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and sending you prayers for total healing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. JP, Patty, Alex and MaxFebruary 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM

    Kathy, prayers and positive thoughts from California!

    Psalm 34:15
    The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry.

    People can be divided into three groups: those who make things happen; those who watch things happen; and those who wonder what happened.

    Love, JP, Patty, Alex and Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, I pray that all went well today with your mammogram. My prayer is that God has wrapped his loving, comforting arms around you and helped you find peace today. Also that His healing hands have guided the Dr's in a plan that will quickly and precisely clear all this up for good! Be strong in your faith, we are all here with you. Love you my friend!!
    P.S. Can you believe who's calling who blonde?!??! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you Robyn (aka Barbie)! Hehe. Like your joke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your are snuggly and warm today resting with the heating pad!

    I was doing my Bible Study homework last night and I read Psalm 144....Bless the Lord, who is my rock. He gives me strength for war and skill for battle. WOW...AMEN...

    You are beautiful...strong...and courageous. The battle has started and you are ready for it!!
    i love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathy, thinking of you and praying you are feeling better..sending you love and prayers for quick and total healing...

    ReplyDelete